Child Care Health Consultation Program
The challenges of maintaining a healthy and safe environment while providing child care services can be overwhelming! That’s where Meeting Street comes in. Our team of knowledgeable nurses is available to support you with guidance on best health and safety practices that align with state and federal regulations.
Meeting Street, in collaboration with RIDOH and DHS, is excited to host The Child Care Health Consultation Program, providing free, real-time support to providers as health and safety questions arise.
Our bilingual team of nurses is here to help you:
- Develop a strategy to prevent the spread of infectious diseases
- Develop a strategy to keep children up to date with medical and dental visits
- Provide support around maintaining environmental safety
- Provide the latest information on COVID-19 protocols
- Update playbook information and sleep safe practices
- Develop resources for your community