OUTPATIENT Rehabilitation Services
Pediatric Rehabilitation in Collaboration with the SouthCoast Hospital Rehabilitation Services
Children with various diagnosis, disabilities, and complex medical needs, including autism spectrum disorder, are served in the Pediatric Rehabilitation in Collaboration with the SouthCoast Hospital Rehabilitation Services. Children are evaluated and treated by licensed therapeutic staff in our state-of-the-art facilities.
Our team works jointly with physicians, the child, and family to help each child achieve their goals. We provide a a team driven approach to achieving a child's goals with both formal and clinical evaluations in Occupational, Physical and Speech and Language Therapy.
We treat children diagnosed with torticollis, Down Syndrome, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Apraxia, hearing impairments, genetic disorders, neurological disorders, failure to thrive, and any diagnosis that affects a child's growth and development.
- Feeding Therapy
- Augmentative and Alternative communication (ACC)
- Orthotics clinic
- Seating and Mobility Clinic
- Communication clinics in association with Boston Children's Hospital
- Aquatic Therapy
- Functional Electrical Stimulation
- Gait Training
- Muscle Strengthening
- Toe Walking
- Sensory Integration and/or Sensory Processing
- Fine Motor and Visual Fine Motor Development
- Sensory and Feeding Evaluations
- Self-Care and Pre-Vocational Training
Speech and Language Therapy
- Alternative and Augmentative Communication
- Oral Motor Stimulation
- Reading Comprehension Evaluations
Are you concerned about your patient or student?
We can help with:
- Expressive language, articulation or apraxia
- Phonological processes
- Fluency of Speech
- Reading skills & comprehension
- Attention & Persistence
- Play skills
- Self-Regulating / behavior
- Walking / Toe Walking
- Strength and Coordination
We work with most insurances.