Parents as Teachers
Parents as Teachers (PAT) is a national, evidence-based family visiting program that provides free and voluntary support to families. This program helps builds strong communities, thriving families and children who are healthy, safe, and ready to learn.
PAT serves expecting families and children through the first year of Kindergarten in the New Bedford area.
You can expect:
- Personal home visits or virtual visits at least twice a month
- Help understanding your child’s development and what to expect
- Links to community resources
- Connections with other families through group experiences
- Education for families on topics of interest to them and their family
- Increase school readiness
- Provide early detection of developmental delays or heath concerns
Our office is located at 543 North St New Bedford MA, 02740. For more information or to make a referral please email Kevin Boulay at email@example.com or call (774) 320-5076
Director: Kevin Boulay