At Meeting Street, you matter!
Our employees are our greatest resource, which is why Meeting Street offers a robust and highly competitive benefits package.
Take a look at our diverse benefit options below, all designed to keep you healthy, financially secure (in the near and long-term) and on a continued path of professional growth and development.
- 403B Retirement Plan - Administered by American Funds with multiple investment options available. Provides the opportunity for employees to defer pre-tax dollars for retirement savings. Agency matches up to 5% of eligible contributions annually, subject to Board approval.
- Medical Insurance - Individual, two-party, or family coverage available through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Rhode Island. Deductibles are covered through our secondary insurance providers.
- Dental Insurance - Individual, two-party, or family coverage available through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Rhode Island.
- Vision Insurance – Various levels of coverage are available through the leading vision coverage provider in New England. The plan provides coverage maximums on eye appointments, contacts, lenses, frames, and much more. Coverage is provided at no cost to employees and at minimal rates for other coverage levels.
- Wellness – Meeting Street is excited to provide wellness opportunities to our employees to help them achieve a healthier lifestyle. We hold various wellness events and onsite clinics throughout the year. Our efforts have been most recently recognized by the Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce with an Exemplary Worksite Health Award.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical/Dental) - Provides an opportunity to re-direct up to $2,550 per year tax-free to reimburse employees for uncovered healthcare costs.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Care) - Provides the opportunity to re-direct up to $5,000 per year tax-free for expenses for the care of dependent children, elders, or dependents with a disability.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Our employee assistance program provides offers unlimited, around-the-clock consultation for employees and their family members.
- Domestic Partnership Coverage - Meeting Street has covered domestic partnership benefits for over 10 years!
- Life Insurance - Coverage is equal to one times the employee’s base salary. This coverage is provided at no cost to employees.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment – Coverage is equal to a one-time employee’s salary for accidents resulting in death or loss of a limb at no cost to employees.
- Short Term Disability (MA Only) – Insurance covers 60% of an employee’s weekly salary up to a maximum of $X per month up to six months of disability. Coverage starts on the first day of injury or the seventh day of illness. The employee and employer split the premium cost of this benefit, each responsible for 50%.
- Long Term Disability - Insurance covers 60% of an employee’s income up to $5,000 per month after six months of disability. Coverage is provided at no cost to employees.
- Green Building - Meeting Street's campus in Providence, Rhode Island is environmentally friendly and LEED Certified.
- Voluntary Benefits - Supplemental Life, Voluntary Accident, and Voluntary Critical Illnesses are offered. Benefits are paid to you to use as you wish.
- Tuition Reimbursement - Employees can receive 100% for approved job-related training and education up to a maximum reimbursement of $1,500 per year.
- Professional Development - Employees are encouraged to participate in trainings and seminars held at Meeting Street and at other locations, all at no cost to our employees. Employees also have the opportunity to work with their supervisor on a personal development plan that enhances professional development and job skills.
- State of the Art Campus - The Meeting Street campus, opened in 2007 provides an energizing environment and features a wide variety of the latest equipment, technology, and resources to help employees do their best work.
- Vacation Time - Employees accrue generous paid vacation. First-year employees accrue up to three weeks. Second-year employees accrue up to three weeks and three days. After two years of service, all eligible employees accrue up to four weeks of vacation time.
- Paid Personal Time - Employees accrue up to 8 personal days each year.
- Paid Holidays - Employees may be eligible for up to 12 paid holidays each year.
- Early Learning Center Discount - Employees have the opportunity to enroll their children aged 6 weeks - 5 years old in Meeting Street’s Early Learning Center located on the Meeting Street campus. Children of Meeting Street employees receive a 10% discount on the cost of tuition.
- Business Casual Dress – Employees maintain a business casual dress code Monday through Thursday and jeans on Friday.
- Adoption Benefits – We’re all about kids! Eligible employees may receive a paid leave of up to 60% of base pay up to a maximum of $2,000 per week for a maximum of six weeks as well as a $2,500 stipend to help defray costs associated with the adoption.
- Easy Access and Free Parking - Meeting Street’s convenient location right off Route 95 in RI and Route 6/Faunce Corner Road in MA makes it an easy commute for most people. And when you arrive, the parking is free!